Rockauto code?

DirtyComanche

If you already have a RockAuto account just login and go to your account page, there should be a 5% off coupon code in there, click it and the code will be applied to your cart. No need to ask around or search for a code anymore!

Good to know, I didn't make an account since my browser autofills everything.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A bit OT, but if you pull the OEM or Crown part # from Rock Auto, and have Amazon Prime I find the prices are almost always identical, or less when taking RA's shipping into consideration. I rarely ever order from RA any more and always double check Amazon first.

A bit OT, but if you pull the OEM or Crown part # from Rock Auto, and have Amazon Prime I find the prices are almost always identical, or less when taking RA's shipping into consideration. I rarely ever order from RA any more and always double check Amazon first.

I do that with any P/N that has high shipping, not just Crown/Omix/whatever.  There can be good deals on Amazon...

Don't forget to check Ebay also if you have a part number.

Example: I just got a Walker 47605 exhaust pipe for Comanche with 7 ft bed for less than half RockAuto's delivered price.

RockAuto:   $29.79  Plus Shipping of $58.99  Total  $88.78

Amazon from Auto Parts USA  $47.60 with free shipping

Amazon from Pep Boys  $48.99 with free shipping

Ebay from Pep Boys  $44.09 with free shipping

Don't forget to check Ebay also if you have a part number.

Example: I just got a Walker 47605 exhaust pipe for Comanche with 7 ft bed for less than half RockAuto's delivered price.

RockAuto: $29.79 Plus Shipping of $58.99 Total $88.78

Amazon from Auto Parts USA $47.60 with free shipping

Amazon from Pep Boys $48.99 with free shipping

Ebay from Pep Boys $44.09 with free shipping

Good point, I always forget about eBay! I also recently found that if you check local parts stores with the "pickup in store" sometimes you can find a discount of 10-20% by ordering online with discount codes. Saved me compared to Amazon and RA.

Don't forget to check the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" when looking for a parts bargain.  Recently I got a Bosch fuel pump for the Comanche for just $30.  1 or 2 others here scored the same bargain deal.  Last summer I got a Bosch Oxygen sensor for $20 in another warehouse deal.

And right here on the Comanche Club is a great place to find parts also.  Lots of members here are willing to help out by sharing their own personal parts stash with another member in need for a very reasonable price and quick shipping!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...