Name this part

I need to know where i can find one of these or what I can interchange with it. If someone had a part number for it that would be helpful as well. I currently work at Oreilly and I can't find the elbow in our system. I know it's for the ccv/pcv system.

cb2878f60b3e4e04558a947e4f03723c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

The Renix experts will probably chime in, but I believe that is the main crankcase vent hose, and is only available as an assembly that includes other hoses.  There are two halves to the assembly, and that side would be considered the engine side.  The junction of the two halves is near the front of the intake manifold.

That part number will help me a lot thanks greatly I'm actually needing the entire setup of that hose. I'll post another picture showing why. Keep in mind that this hose has been this way since I got that truck. I have replaced the grommet on the back of the valve cover and broke the vaccum line for it in the process and still have to replace it. If you notice anything that doesn't look right feel free to ask or tell about it.

6f3d57755639e9a7cf6deedb80bc84cd.jpg

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

That P/N is half of the entire vacuum harness setup.  The P/N I posted (one digit higher) is the other half.  They're about $20 each online.

I don't have the P/N for the line from the rear of the valve cover that you broke, but I believe it is available from Dorman also.