Swapping in a Cherokee 8.25.

bmY9bYh.jpg got an 8.25! Not sure if I'm going to go all out and change all the seals and all yet... it's not leaking anywhere from what I saw. Definitely needs brakes, though. And I want to strip it down and paint it. Also wanting an aftermarket cover but sheesh they're pricey haha.

Also wanting an aftermarket cover but sheesh they're pricey haha.

We are running a special on all our Diff Covers. Get 2 Covers for $200, with free shipping to anywhere in the Lower 48. Call 334-873-4000 and speak to Jonathan for this special pricing. Here is our Diff Cover selection Under Cover Fabworks, LLC - Complete Covers

Get you a cover for the front and rear for $200. Pricey, but a better deal than otherwise. Debating ordering a D30/D44 set for either my JK or MJ. Maybe I should just order two sets. :rotfl2:

Also wanting an aftermarket cover but sheesh they're pricey haha.

We are running a special on all our Diff Covers. Get 2 Covers for $200, with free shipping to anywhere in the Lower 48. Call 334-873-4000 and speak to Jonathan for this special pricing. Here is our Diff Cover selection Under Cover Fabworks, LLC - Complete Covers

Get you a cover for the front and rear for $200. Pricey, but a better deal than otherwise. Debating ordering a D30/D44 set for either my JK or MJ. Maybe I should just order two sets. :rotfl2:

if the MJ was 4×4 then I definitely would. It's staying 2wd though haha. Chances are I'll just paint the cover a hammered grey and leave it considering the MJ will never be offroad.