Comanche Shirts Available

Hi all. I wanted to put a new post up here to let me people know I'm still making these t-shirts. If your interested in buying one just send me a message.  They're fairly customizable so if you only want the back print or the front or anything just let me know and I'll see what I can do. Regular t-shirts are $18. Long sleeve are $23. Sweatshirts are $28 and hoodies are $33. Shipping ranges from $4 to $10 depending on the item. Normall I just send invoice through paypal, but if you don't have paypal you can purchase one here also. 

https://www.etsy.com...hop_home_feat_14sbmg3.jpg73famu.jpg

I think there's also one missing at the bottom, too. Mostly I was looking cause someone else mentioned it a while ago and it didn't look like you did anything. I was going to buy a shirt or two as well, but life just got in the way (also work's been short paying me for the last couple months) and I shouldn't be spending more money than absolutely necessary for a bit. Hopefully once everything gets sorted out.

Meh, even with the missing passenger rear taillight lines (actually the top one is the short bevel body line) it looks killer. And the only people that would even notice would be a bunch of retentive enthusiasts like us. I knew there was a flaw in the design when I bought mine, sure it's not quite perfect, but other than me, anyone else looking isn't even going to see it ... Unless I pointed it out.

But sounds like it'll be fixed for the future buyers.

Does this make my shirts a limited edition now? Hehe, like a botched coin or stamp run. Gonna be worth millions one day!

Still my favourite shirt!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Meh, even with the missing passenger rear taillight lines (actually the top one is the short bevel body line) it looks killer. And the only people that would even notice would be a bunch of retentive enthusiasts like us. I knew there was a flaw in the design when I bought mine, sure it's not quite perfect, but other than me, anyone else looking isn't even going to see it ... Unless I pointed it out.

But sounds like it'll be fixed for the future buyers.

Does this make my shirts a limited edition now? Hehe, like a botched coin or stamp run. Gonna be worth millions one day!

Still my favourite shirt!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yest it does! Everyone else get yours now before supplies run out!!

• 2 months later...