WJ brake upgrade on 2wd

Finally purchased an MJ (89 2wd 4.0 5spd and rust free!) but it has a few issues I need to take care of.  The first being front brakes and steering.

Since my plan is to replace calipers/rotors I'm thinking I might as well upgrade to a WJ setup.  Searching both here and NAXJA hasn't netted anything definitive so I'm going to throw out what I *think* is the right recipe:

WJ knuckles, calipers/rotors/pads, unit bearings (with stub shaft), and lower ball joints.

I know I will either have to re-drill the rotors to 5x4.5 or use 5x5 wheels.  I'm leaning towards buying 5x5 JK wheels and getting a spacer for the rear which would take care of any clearance issues with the bigger  brakes.

Does all this sound right?

Also, for steering, just upgrade everything to WJ items?  Or is it ZJ?

Am I missing anything?

*edit*  I'd like to order new unit bearings but it doesn't look like they have a 2wd option on Rockauto as none appear to come with a stub shaft.  Can't find a separate stub shaft on Rockauto either.  Weird.

The 99 to 2004 WJ booster swap will yield better results. You can keep the stock stuff up front. 

That's part of the plan but I figured since I have to replace everything anyways, why not upgrade?

The 99 to 2004 WJ booster swap will yield better results. You can keep the stock stuff up front. 

That's part of the plan but I figured since I have to replace everything anyways, why not upgrade?

Sounds good.

Check out the '07-08 Dodge Nitro rotors. I bought a pair to do the upgrade on my '98 XJ. A lot of other things getting in the way. Also, someone did a larger brake upgrade with Dodge Dakota and possibly Ford Mustang parts. I think it favored they earlier XJ/MJ bearings.

As far as the unit bearings, you could use whatever you want on a 2wd. On a 4wd, I think the '00-up bearings are the only ones to use as for spacing and the axel shaft centering. I bought a set off of Rock Auto, Timkens.

On a 4wd, I think the '00-up bearings are the only ones to use as for spacing and the axel shaft centering. I bought a set off of Rock Auto, Timkens.

I'd prefer to buy a new set of unit bearings, but it doesn't look like Rock Auto offers them with a stub shaft.  I'm thinking I'm going to have to source them from a JY.

Well I could repost from my previous.  

Have all the parts in the garage (which looks like a bomb went off ).  

My world is just crazy right now and I have acquired all the parts for my 4WD conversion so the work stopped on moving forward 2WDwise.