Sway bar rubbing and links rubbing coils

So awhile ago I was going on a dirt road and hit a pot hole. Ever since then my sway bar rubs on my bumper bolts and makes a knocking sound. It's on both sides but worse on drivers side. Also I put in new Control arms, upper and lower and they stretched my wheel base an inch or so. Now the links sometimes hit the coils and make an annoying sound. How can I fix all this? Could I take the sway bar out and shorten the ends a bit? I can fabricate pretty well. Is there any other good aftermarket options? Thanks and here's some pics. 5b4dc337aa2650bc70b05aca38aef68c.jpgfb9b1fb6fa2a6fee853cf26a72c83c9c.jpgd80f63eae85a130fcb7c41fb97fdf78c.jpgfe2eccd3bc096386e6037a8ccc949e9b.jpg1fdc6324ad0cdddbaab86fe31490f626.jpge576cc25ecfbf34c87585becb7673437.jpg

Oh and the rough country links can't go any shorter so no options there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your axle is too far back and bringing the sway links closer to the coils...

Edit-best way is get adjustable lowers...

How is your front pinion angle? No vibes?

Oh and did you adjust your track bar after adding the new control arms?

Pinion angle is fine but not I didn't adjust track bar. And did you mean to say the axle is to far forward?

Pinion angle is fine but not I didn't adjust track bar. And did you mean to say the axle is to far forward?

The pinion angle doesn't look fine. The middle portion of the coils is bowing toward the front (and the sway bar). That seems to suggest that the pinion angle is too high (too much above horizontal), resulting in the lower spring perch on the axle not being parallel to the upper perch on the body.

The easiest way to get the sway bar ends out of the coils is to relocate the sway bar forward. The below brackets will do that and move it forward about 1.5" to clear just fine. It won't help any pinion angle problems you may have though, if you do.

http://comancheclub.com/topic/38552-sway-bar-relocation-brackets/?hl=synergy

Do what Hornbrod says.

Or move the swaybar forwards via poorboy methods, which is to drill new holes and either slip tabbed bolts in, or use a threaded insert, or slip in a nutplate.

The factory put the swaybar too close to the coils to begin with, IMHO, it only gets worse if you move the axle around any or are playing with the pinion angle.

or if you take out those control arm drop brackets, it will move the axle back some too.   the combination of control arm drop brackets and extended length fixed arms is kind of redundant, normally the idea of drop brackets (in any sense) is to cut costs and use factory hardware, whether its control arms, track bar, shock tabs. not to necessarily combine it with extended length aftermarket parts