Just dropped the coin on Clayton LA upgrade!

I haven't even touched the Comanche in months(been moving) but took advantage of the Black Friday deals and pulled the trigger on the Clayton Long Arm upgrade. If your runnin this setup, I would appreciate some guidance on parts/components to finish out the lift that works well with this setup. Coils, track bar, pitman, shocks, etc. Havent done anything for the rear yet either(soa).

Congrats! 

For the rest of the parts depends really on what your budget allows and what you are willing to spend. 

Before lifting the front, I would setup your SOA first and then figure out exactly what height you need/want to be in the front. 

You will be sitting at least 4.5" inches to level out. Clayton trackbar and mount/brace would be a good fit. Even their other suspension parts if you chose to go that route. 

Depending in your specific steering setup at the time will decide if you need to change your pitman arm or not. 

Bilstein 7100 shocks, if you can afford it. 

Otherwise, I say PAC coils + ACOS, stainless braided extended brake lines, Currie Anti-rock Sway bar. Stock leafs will probably be fine for SOA, otherwise go with some Hell creek leafs. 

I haven't even touched the Comanche in months(been moving) but took advantage of the Black Friday deals and pulled the trigger on the Clayton Long Arm upgrade. If your runnin this setup, I would appreciate some guidance on parts/components to finish out the lift that works well with this setup. Coils, track bar, pitman, shocks, etc. Havent done anything for the rear yet either(soa).

How much were they on the BF sale?

FYI, Clayton's is located not far from where I live, and his original location was even closer. I used to belong to the same off-road club he did and I've wheeled with him. Clayton is an industrial engineer, and he developed his longarm kit to stand up to his own rather "unique" style of wheeling -- which is not gentle. Then other members of the club started asking him to make kits for them, and it grew into a business.

IMHO it's top notch stuff, and still probably the best longarm kit available. Not for me, because I'm not interested in lifing or modifying any of my Jeeps that much, but it's the way to go if that's what rocks your world.

Lee it was a 10% off deal which made it $865 plus shipping. Thanks for the recommendations Crash. 7100s not 5100s?

7100s are available resi or non-resi. And in much more valving options. They are also user-rebuildable. Note that you will need a high pressue N20 setup or, go to a shop that has the ability. Shouldn't be fore than 10-15$ per shock to fill. 

Lee it was a 10% off deal which made it $865 plus shipping. Thanks for the recommendations Crash. 7100s not 5100s?

7100s are available resi or non-resi. And in much more valving options. They are also user-rebuildable. Note that you will need a high pressue N20 setup or, go to a shop that has the ability. Shouldn't be fore than 10-15$ per shock to fill.

Read n learnt!