Hell Creak ADD A LEAF question

Anyone ordered an add a leaf from Hell Creak lately? Trying to figure out how much lift there ends up being once installed. I have 2 inch pucks in the front I want to replace with full springs and wanted to lift the rear up a bit. 

Good to know. I'm fighting with myself to keep my 92 LWB 4.0 sprung under or over. I have an 8.25 29spline that needs new perches and trying to decide which I want to do. Either way I want to get some heavier duty springs in the back weather its AAL or a full pack to bring up the capacity.

I wasn't looking for a crazy lifted offroader, so I stayed spring under and just put an adjustable lift shackle for some height tuning.   I have 3.5zj coils and the HC-MTs and a 1" shackle and I sat near perfectly level +/-2" over stock,   now I have a small forward rake from my plow, but that's to be expected. I have a bunch of before and after pics on my build page if ya wanna check it out. http://comancheclub.com/topic/47096-my-1991-comanche/

Do you have 16 inch wheels or 15? Was wondering if you could take a measurement for me if they're 15's. I know it's not the most accurate but was hoping to get your height from the center bottom of the wheel/rim to the bottom center of the flair?

33x12.5r15  but  I have aftermarket flares so it won't be accurate in that sense.  the standard for measuring is top of axle tube to frame rail and I know the factory specs are front 2wd-6.75" 4wd-7.75"  and rear 2wd-8.25" 4wd-9.25"  and if i remember correctly I'm pretty sure I measured mine to aprox. front-9" and rear 11"

That'll work. Even if I did go SOA I could use a XJ shackle and drop the back a bit if I go that route or use a chevy drop shackle if I want to do spring under and gain a couple inches. Really want those MT though for hauling crap and towing when need be.