Couple random interior questions

So it's starting to get colder here in the PNW, and I would like to spoof up my cabs interior before it gets real cold. Couple questions for y'all.

1. I'm getting a headliner from a guy that makes specific comanche headliners. Should I put dynamite on the ceiling behind it?

2. I want to dynamat whole cab and door panels, how much would it cost? 

3. I have my carpet and some other stuff out, should I go with a vinyl kit? Ive seen some nice pre made comanche vinyl floors online.

4. The black trim on my windows is peeling off, theres good looking chrome behind it, should i pull it all off? or is it some kind of sealer?

5. What should i get to replace all of the door seals? some parts are ripped.

Thanks

Worried about heat? Make sure your cooling system is in good shape. How cold are we talking here?

My daily driver has no insulation on anything except sound deadening on the floor. No headliner, bare steel except door cards above armrest height. I had to bypass the heater flow valve so I've either got all heat all the time or no heat at all. Even at -40 I have to open windows if I'm driving for more than a half-hour, and I'm usually down to a t-shirt if I'm on a drive over an hour long. That's an over-cooled 1.7L with a bad thermostat.

Unless you spend a lot of time north of 60 or you've got an EV with electric heat, I wouldn't worry too much about insulating for purposes other than sound control.

That said, good door seals do keep out cold draughts. I'm planning to upgrade my MJ's door seals to the '97+ XJ front door seals in the not-so-distant future.

1; dynamat will help prevent the roof from rattling at all. 

2; IIRC, there are a couple of different levels of the specific Dynamat brand. And, some other companies. Pending on how much you buy and where you buy price will vary. Should not be terribly expensive for an MJ cab. 

3; I would consider spray in bedliner or other rubberized/rust preventative coating regardless of whether you toss vinyl or carpet in. I do not really think vinyl will do much to insulate. Maybe consider some Marine grade carpet. 

4; As far as I know it's some kind of coating. Maybe remove it, prep it and paint with something that will last. Unless you want chrome. 

5: 97-up door seals (The ones that wrap around the whole door frame opening. The problem with the rest of the Pre-97 seals and other window apparatus is that they are spendy when you find them. Maybe consider swapping 97-up doors. 

So it's starting to get colder here in the PNW, and I would like to spoof up my cabs interior before it gets real cold. Couple questions for y'all.

1. I'm getting a headliner from a guy that makes specific comanche headliners. Should I put dynamite on the ceiling behind it?

2. I want to dynamat whole cab and door panels, how much would it cost? 

3. I have my carpet and some other stuff out, should I go with a vinyl kit? Ive seen some nice pre made comanche vinyl floors online.

4. The black trim on my windows is peeling off, theres good looking chrome behind it, should i pull it all off? or is it some kind of sealer?

5. What should i get to replace all of the door seals? some parts are ripped.

Thanks

Thanks guys really helpful. Another question is have I about my ac. I'm pretty sure I don't have it, although in my cab on the dash it says air conditioning. Maybe a PO removed the compressor?

Must have been removed. Either that, or for some reason a previous owner swapped in a heater control panel from a vehicle that had a/c/ The panels for non-a/c vehicles was different, and didn't have a position for a/c.