Wheel Rim Cover Identification

Hey Everyone,

I have a very quick question to ask regarding the Jeep wheels.

When I acquired the Comanche, I thought the previous owner had the chrome rim cover on all wheels. Turns out I am missing one.

I cannot find out what are those called, or where to find them

Here is a picture of the wheel. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kn249sl08ctvn4l/jeep_wheel_cover.jpg?dl=0

This is on a 15 inch rim. jeep_wheel_cover.jpg?dl=0

Could anyone just provide me with a name for it or where I could find these chrome covers?

if I search jeep wheel cover, I get a full size wheel cover. These are just a chrome ring.

Thanks

VH

If you use the site's search feature, it says those trim rings are not compatible with a 1988 Cherokee Pioneer. The rings in that link are for late 40s and 50s vintage Willys Jeeps. My guess is that they are chrome, not brushed stainless like the ones for the XJ and MJ.

it says those trim rings are not compatible with a 1988 Cherokee Pioneer.

Where? And they are stainless.

Just above the quantity box in the center of the page, there's a hot link that says "See compatible vehicles". The newest vehicle listed in that link is a 1958 Willys Jeep. From the compatibility page, there's a search function. Search on 1988 Jeep Cherokee and you get no matches.

You're right, the info does say they are stainless, but polished -- which the XJ/MJ trim rings were not. And the info in the link says they are for 4.5" and 5" rims, so they probably aren't deep enough to look right on an MJ 6" rim (which is what those rings were used on).