Garage Cleaning Sale - Columbia, TN - Many Jeep and Ford Parts

Minuit

Here are some parts that, while being perfectly usable, are just taking up space in my garage. Many of these parts originally came on my 1991 SporTruck. Unless noted, all parts are OEM parts and not reproductions. Unless noted, no fasteners are included. All prices are OBO. I just want this stuff gone. If you see pictures of the item, it's still for sale.

Jeep Parts:

1991 Laredo Dash Bezel - $20 + shipping

MgI1vefl.jpg

NGkrQenl.jpg

MGjQwFFl.jpg

This came out of a 1991 XJ Laredo, but it should fit all MJs and '84-'96 XJs. The radio hole is unmolested and all of the clips are there. There are a few marks (pictured) but it should clean up nicely.

Hub Caps - $5 each + shipping

BaR3uRHl.jpg

Here are some hub caps for various stock Jeep wheels. The set on the bottom is a full set and will fit on "Flat Five" style wheels (click for pic) as long as your vehicle does not have the large wheel bearing dust caps (all 4WD vehicles and post-1992 2WD vehicles). The top right hub cap will fit on all "Rally" style wheels (click for pic). The top left hub cap will fit on all "Flat Five" style wheels, regardless of your vehicle being 2WD. All hub caps are in good condition with no damage to the threaded screw holes. I would prefer to sell the bottom 4 as a set.

The top left hub cap has been sold.

Comanche Tailgate Handle - SOLD

Sold.

Battery Box - SOLD

Sold.

Grey Base Door Panels: $30 + shipping (may be expensive due to the size)
W1CteALl.jpg

yNZ74P3l.jpg

m1Z5Fuul.jpg

geJr12xl.jpg

t2s3OxEl.jpg

These are the original door panels out of my truck. They are in overall very good condition. The driver side has some discoloration (PO of the truck was a smoker) but they should clean up nicely. Many of these door panels have severe water damage to the backing, but these do not. The driver side is missing a couple of the plastic push rivets, but the door panel still fits perfectly and the correct push rivets can be found cheaply. Arm rests are included. These will fit all MJs and '84-'96 XJs with manual windows. For pics of these installed in a vehicle, look at the earlier pages of my build thread in my signature.

Passenger Side Clear Turn Signal Housing - $8 + shipping

oGRKXfkl.jpg

8ttbVnJl.jpg

This is an original piece from my truck. It is in excellent condition. This will fit all MJs and '84-'96 XJs. You stick a bulb in it, what else is there to say?

Driver Side REPRODUCTION Side Marker Housing: $5 + shipping
KxB7Swol.jpg

This is a re-pop side marker for the left side. In my experience, these actually fit pretty well. This will fit all MJs and '84-'96 XJs. You stick a bulb in this one, too.

Unused Melling M167HVS High Volume Oil Pump: SOLD

Sold.

Map Pockets - $7 + shipping
xnlZwTSl.jpg

Q7nm27tl.jpg

These are a pair of dark grey map pockets that are made for the "nicer" door panels, but any door panel could be modified to fit these if you so desire. All of the small Torx bolts that attach these to the door panel are included.

Ford Parts:

Ford Thunderbird/Mercury Cougar Sunvisors - $10 + shipping

vul4R6ql.jpg

These are a pair of sunvisors that should fit any MN12 (1989-1997) Ford Thunderbird or Mercury Cougar without a sunroof. Both have some damage to the fabric but are otherwise in good condition. The lighting connectors are not damaged.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived