ax15 from 92 YJ for my 4x4 swap

I understand there are some differences such as the clock of the tcase/ shifter linkage/ front yoke of the tcase.. is there anything else I need to know? I've got a guy who will sell me the transmission and tcase for 250$ if I help pull it.

(Currently my truck is 2wd)

Thanks

Egg

My 90' currently has the 2wd AX15, I should be able to use this crossmember correct? I've heard different tales of the clocking of the yj 231. Some people say you have to beat with a BFH, others not. I guess I'll just have to see for myself!

Egg

My 90' currently has the 2wd AX15, I should be able to use this crossmember correct? I've heard different tales of the clocking of the yj 231. Some people say you have to beat with a BFH, others not. I guess I'll just have to see for myself!

Egg

Yes you can reuse your 2wd ax-15 x-member

Ok so I picked the ax15 up today, the number is 52108050. Comes up being a 94-96 ax15. The guy gave me a brand new clutch with it, but autozone part numbers are saying it does not match to my 90. What changed that I should be aware about? I have a 92 HO 4.0 that has a brand new clutch sitting in my garage, I was planning on using that clutch with my renix, unless it won't work either?