Old dealership closed and getting rid of old NOS and good used parts .

Strokermjcomanche

My friend that works at a local Jeep dealership told me about this dealership (Barnett Jeep in Greenville Pa ) closing and selling / scraping there inventory that hasn't yet been sold . I went up this morning and bought quite a bit of both new and used parts . They opened in 1962 and closed in April of this year .

They need to be out by the end of the month so they are basically throwing stuff away and it's been picked over pretty good . I'm going to try to go again tommorow but I have a job interview at 10 am . If you need something give me part numbers and I can see if it's there . He does not have everything itemized so the only way is to look . Here are some pics I took of what's left , no sheet metal or rather large items are left .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! I want some of that stuff.

Can you get me 5-10 of those Renault parts boxes if they're in good shape? Got any different parts boxes too (cardboard)?

Yes I can grab some of those boxes . Shouldn't take much to ship them either .

Only reason I couldn't go is if my interview takes longer then expected . I have to drive 1hr for my interview in Cleveland which makes the drive to pa almost 2hrs because it in the opposite direction.

well, I stuck a fairly decent used one in it for now.  it doesn't seem right to put you through a lot of hassle for a slightly better one.  someday I hope to pimp it out with nos parts (though I doubt I'll ever even see an NOS flare) and saw a lonely taillight in your goodie pile. :D

one of these days I'm going to wire it in to light up. :yes:  and I still debate painting it 92 green.  maybe if I ever find a door.

by the way, check EVERY nook and cranny of that building if you can.  if I remember right, this bedside was found jammed up in the rafters of a defunct dealership. :hmm:

well, I stuck a fairly decent used one in it for now. it doesn't seem right to put you through a lot of hassle for a slightly better one. someday I hope to pimp it out with nos parts (though I doubt I'll ever even see an NOS flare) and saw a lonely taillight in your goodie pile. :D

one of these days I'm going to wire it in to light up. :yes: and I still debate painting it 92 green. maybe if I ever find a door.

by the way, check EVERY nook and cranny of that building if you can. if I remember right, this bedside was found jammed up in the rafters of a defunct dealership. :hmm:

I will check every place I'm allowed to . I would have stayed longer today but it's really hot in the attic with a steel roof building .