Hidden hitch wanted

WNY-J24

I know the uhaul and drawtight original hitch's are fairly rare but I am in search of one. I know some nates and Hanson bumpers are nice options but at the moment I am trying to find and buy just a standard hitch. I would rather keep the Reese multifit hitch and nate/Hanson bumpers as a second option.

If anyone has a hidden class III hitch in pretty much any condition I am interested in buying it.

Also this is for a short bed.

I really like the jrc one but its a kit to diy and I don't have that level of welding skill. Hanson is the only one that references any class rating of 2. The hidden should be 3, hoping not to limit my towing. Hanson is difficult to place the license plate it seems too.

• 4 months later...

I really like the jrc one but its a kit to diy and I don't have that level of welding skill. Hanson is the only one that references any class rating of 2. The hidden should be 3, hoping not to limit my towing. Hanson is difficult to place the license plate it seems too.

I would not recomment Hanson to anyone right now.  I bought one and it is FUBAR.  Hanson won't admit they screwed up.