IAT - what part catageory is it?

Hey gang

i want to try the IAT relocation ( i know its a questionable mod), but think i'll just get a new one rather than move the old one so i don't have to plug the old hole and can move the new one into the old place should i see no difference

thing is i can't find it on rockautos sight - is there an alternative name or am i just retarded and can't find it (quite possible i know)

thanks!

mike

oh 4.0 '87 if that matters

Hey gang

i want to try the IAT relocation ( i know its a questionable mod), but think i'll just get a new one rather than move the old one so i don't have to plug the old hole and can move the new one into the old place should i see no difference

thing is i can't find it on rockautos sight - is there an alternative name or am i just retarded and can't find it (quite possible i know)

thanks!

mike

oh 4.0 '87 if that matters

It's a great mod. Just clean your present IAT with carb or brake cleaner. They rarely fail. 

OK thx guys - i actually found the GM connector for the later still available IATs in another thread for $6 on ebay (with shipping!) so i am going to rig it up on old connector w/ out cutting anything and  try it w/ new  Napa Part : ECH TS5100 in the air box - may move the whole thing over if it becomes an obvious plus or just leave it depending upon how the ever increasing web of wires pisses me off