89 comanche won't start need electrical diagram

My comanche  wouldnt  start  back up after drivig it then turning key offand  won't start afterwards  intermitantly ?   I pull battery cable and seems to reset it  But then sounds like a dead battery (But Its new) and checks  good ! sounds like just the solenoid clickingbut Not turning over then  turns over  after i pull battery cable back off and reset the igntion. then it starts  but then i turn on head lights and engine shuts down??  i need  to organise myself where to start  to resolve this problem or problems ! The wire harness is   all opened up and is a disaster  wires undernieth  dash that  have connectors hanging  don't know  what they are ? Ill post  photo of undernoeth dash and engine  compartment   if anyone could sorta see what I'm Up against ! I also need  a schematic to followeach circuit if  at all possible i would  realy be thankfull!  My heater isnt  connected  and a/c is missing  condenser coil ! and radio is missing ! .

My truck had an intermittent starting problem for months. It was the starter. The solenoid clicked and everything but the starter motor itself was to wore out to crank the truck unless it was in a certain position. I don't know what turning the headlights on has to do with the truck shutting off. But, the starter is very easy to take off and take to an auto parts store to have tested just to rule that out of the cranking problem.

My truck had an intermittent starting problem for months. It was the starter. The solenoid clicked and everything but the starter motor itself was to wore out to crank the truck unless it was in a certain position. I don't know what turning the headlights on has to do with the truck shutting off. But, the starter is very easy to take off and take to an auto parts store to have tested just to rule that out of the cranking problem.

yeah I already re[laced the starter and did fine for about a week then did  a store run went in the store  came  back out turned the ignition and only click click nothing  so I pulled battery cable  then tuned  Ignition and it turned over then  getting ready to leave I turned lights on  engine shuts  down ?so  for meits  back to  square one   turning stones over one by one ! I also think I may be having some  other  problems with engine as well I'm  trying to get my self in an organized  process of elimination state  halol . where to go from here is answered easily . all Directions Point North !!

You should invest in an Electrical Factory Service Manual specific to the year of your truck, whatever that is.

There's an 88 electrical manual you can download HERE.

That download isn't opening But hey Thank you for  sending  !!  My truck is  a 89,jeep comanche pioneer 2 wheel drive  4.0 6/cyl  bored 50 over !

You should invest in an Electrical Factory Service Manual specific to the year of your truck, whatever that is.

There's an 88 electrical manual you can download HERE.

That download isn't opening But hey Thank you for  sending  !!  My truck is  a 89,jeep comanche pioneer 2 wheel drive  4.0 6/cyl  bored 50 over !

I just downloaded it.

Here  are some pics of under my dash drivers side  wires and connections not connected  I'm thinking maybe they might be for testing ? or connections for misc devices? I also took photo of engine  compartment near battery that's  where  I'm realy having trouble maybe someone can Identify any wires if at all possible?I will Not give in I have too much money Invested into this truck ! brand new  Tires new motor  well rebuilt  two years ago and hasn't been  driven much , also brand new   fuel tank and  fuel pump but sending unit needs  repair or replaced  its not sending to fuel level gauge!  it has   brand new lifetime starter , new  throwout bearing and pressure plate and master cylinder , brakes  all new  !! Ive rewelded  entire floor pan and  rear of cab on bottom of cab ! replaced  the  old bed  which was rustedout due to bleach  it was used in pressure washing  business  but the rest of  truck is  solid chasey no rust at all very solid now . maybe  selling  the truck ??    P.s  having trouble  sending pics

• 3 weeks later...

Did you download the 88 electrical manual and start looking at it? Do you know how to follow an electrical schematic? halol

<----40 years electrician I think its under the belt lmalol  

That's nice, but you didn't answer the question. Did you download the manual?