Help! Renix problems

This might be a repete so if anyone could stir me in the right direction I'd appriciate it.  I'm in the processes of accomplishing all of the recomended fixes of the renix system but I have a problem that perplexes.  Mine is an 88 4.0.  It has a cps moved to the front.  It starts and runs fair in open loop going thru the RPMs smoothly.  When she warms up and falls into closed loop she stumbles at around 2300 RPM.  Gassing it above aprox 2500 clears it and runs WOT OK.  The TPS has been changed.  It only does this in closed loop.  Any suggestions?

I'm using engine temp as an aproximate indication of open and closed loop.  The CPS is a Hesco product that changes the dampner and has a bracket for the CPS which mounts on the timing cover.  Sorry I don't have pics right now.

I'm using engine temp as an aproximate indication of open and closed loop.  The CPS is a Hesco product that changes the dampner and has a bracket for the CPS which mounts on the timing cover.  Sorry I don't have pics right now.

Renix goes into closed loop in a minute or less and is not engine temp dependent.