Headlight delay module $16 in MO

schardein

• 1 month later...

If you leave your headlights on, then shut off the ignition, then shut off the headlights, they stay on for 45-60 seconds, then shut off automatically.  Shut headlights off first and its normal, they are just off.  Plug and play, all MJ/XJ are wired for them.

Hello, first post on the forums, where do these install? Wheres the plug for this located?  Would be a nice feature to have. Thanks, Brian

Hello, first post on the forums, where do these install? Wheres the plug for this located?  Would be a nice feature to have. Thanks, Brian

There should be a plug under the drivers side of the dash. It'll have a little bump in the middle on top of it just like the module.It screws into the lower dash panel.

It's already been covered, but they mount under the dash just to the drivers side of the steering column.  While you could just plug it in and tuck it under the dash, it should be screwed to the metal support that is covered by the lower dash valance.  Proper installation (factory) would most likely involve removing the lower valance for access.  At least, I've never been able to  use the factory screw in the factory hole without doing so.  Others may have different tools or better flexibility!  However, still a pretty easy install.  I'll see if I can find a pic of installation with the valance removed for access.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived