removing seat?

I have a 86 Comanche. I want to remove the bench seat to clean up the floor boards. Problem is a couple of the 13 mm nuts holding the seat to the floor boards are rusted to the point that a boxed end wrench slips. I tried vice grips, but no luck. it looks like the studs for holding the seat down are in the frame and not accessible. Any suggestions?     

Two thoughts:

Try a penetrating oil like Kroil.  Kroil is supposed to be the very best from everything I have read over the years.

Next, instead of removing the nuts that hold the seat brackets to the floor, try removing the nuts/bolts that hold the seat to the seat brackets.  There is more than one way to skin a cat.  Once you have the seat off the brackets, you will have more room to work on the nuts holding brackets to the floor boards.

A nut cracker, as suggested by Nobles41 is also a good idea.

One more thought:  I used an angle grinder to cut away part of a VERY stuck, corroded nut.  Then used a chisel and hammer to work the nut loose with hammer blows in each direction.  That and penetrating oil, eventually got the nut off.  BUT don't think I would do this for a seat bolt.

I have a 86 Comanche. I want to remove the bench seat to clean up the floor boards. Problem is a couple of the 13 mm nuts holding the seat to the floor boards are rusted to the point that a boxed end wrench slips. I tried vice grips, but no luck. it looks like the studs for holding the seat down are in the frame and not accessible. Any suggestions?     

The nuts are in the frame/chassis, the stud will thread out.

Worst case, snap it, grind it flush, drill it, tap it, new ASE stud.