A slightly shorter spring over?

I vaguely remember some discussion of the rear springs from the old, full-size Cherokee/Grand Wagoneer, which were SOA from the factory and had a fairly flat arch. Don't recall if they have the same length as MJ springs. Does anyone have specs for those?

I vaguely remember some discussion of the rear springs from the old, full-size Cherokee/Grand Wagoneer, which were SOA from the factory and had a fairly flat arch. Don't recall if they have the same length as MJ springs. Does anyone have specs for those?

I believe they are the exact same length but IIRC the center pin location is pretty off.

I remember this as well from several years ago, and I think they were pretty spot on. I'm in the same boat, but can't remember all the specifics on them

They are the same length, but 3/4" out on the pin.

25 1/4" x 31 3/4" as opposed to the stock MJ's 26" x 31"

They would shift the rear axle 3/4" forward, a new spring plate (or just a new hole) And either new perches or redrilled would solve that though.

BTW, what are you replacing your pads with?

I used Chevy 99+ round pads with silicone rubber inserts. I got them from Dorman for about $5 a pair, I have 4-leafs so it was $30. I trimmed the retainer barbs on the Chevy pads to fit the Jeep springs with a utility knife, was very easy.

acf51ad1786f7aa77ddc56e38712a9ec.jpg