1989 Comanche For Sale , lifted super nice, Asheboro NC

That thing is pretty sweet. I like how the dark pictures add to the mystery of what is looks like.

Kidding aside, I am interested in seeing pictures of the soft camper shell, also interested in seeing the over the top rack.

Yeah photography is def not my strong suit i hope to take some better pictures this weekend 

$12.5K?

s6uyF.jpgI have to start somewhere i am negotiable, but i don't have to sell it. And seeing its listed on craigslist everyone and will see to start off at offering half (at least that been my experience) But you can build it for 12.5k I know that 

I've never seen higher priced MJ's get much love on here, where most guys are DIYers and would rather built it themselves anyway. I wish you luck in pushing up the values of our old trucks.

I am still interested in seeing your cloth camper top and that rack you describe in the ad.

I've never seen higher priced MJ's get much love on here, where most guys are DIYers and would rather built it themselves anyway. I wish you luck in pushing up the values of our old trucks.

I am still interested in seeing your cloth camper top and that rack you describe in the ad

I undertand and ill be sure to let know this weekend when i get the better pictures up 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived