swb hitch

Just in case anyone was getting their hopes up because they found a part #...

http://www.fasttrackautoparts.com/item/57059-draw-tite-75021-hitch

Product Details

• Weight Carrying: 3500 lb. Gross Weight, 350 lb. Tongue Weight!

• Weight Distributing: 5000 lb. Gross Weight, 500 lb. Tongue Weight!

• Includes Standard Black Utility Ball Mount, Pin, And Clip (DRT2923)!

• J-Pin Ready

• All Frame Attachment & Black Finish!

• Backed By A Nationwide, Limited Lifetime Warranty!

• ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

• 5 weeks later...

About 5 years ago I installed a Reese universal hitch on my long bed, I think it was the 37042 (can check mañana). It wasn't made for it, of course, but by drilling a hole or two, it worked out well. 

Thanks, but after looking up your instructions immediately after having posted previously, I decided that I've already got my email and registration and who knows what other info on enough places on the web.

The supplied L-bracket on the 37042 is mounted on the bottom of my "frame", with four 1/2" bolts and backing plates, and the bracket on the hitch is bolted to that. The hitch tube sits about 1" below my bumper, and the back edge of the 2" sq. hitch tube is almost even with the rear edge of the bumper. No part of the hitch frame touches any part of the bumper or bumper brackets. It's rated at 5000#/500#TW. Amazon sells it for $99.

Pics:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Bobolink thank you!  

As a Amazon Prime member that could make it easy. 

Wish I knew somebody that could order this stuff before me buying.  I swear this looks like it might mount up just fine.

Draw%2BTite%2B75020.jpg

This is the Draw-Tite 75020.  Might have to try the Customer Service at my local U-Haul. Been getting to know them moving people and renting vans lately.

Bobolink...

Also glad I saw your mount for another reason...looks like I'm going with the Fey bumper ( for the second time ) and I have a template I made for the mounting brackets

Having a local shop make them up. Just didn't take enough pictures of my last install!