Login issues

Does anyone have this or similar issue using Firefox?  If I try to login to CC after having Firefox open for 15 min or more, after the login screen goes away the top right still shows the sign in option.  If I close Firefox and re-open it it will then show me as logged in.  Firefox does a similar thing when I log out.  I have to re-start Firefox to get rid of the Sign out option.  I do have to say I am on the Beta channel with Firefox but the issue was present before I went on Beta channel.  Thanks for any input!!   Larry

The Beta channel is a where you use a version of Firefox that has not been released to the general public yet.  You could call it the Guinea Pig channel!!  lol  I am currently using Mozilla 19- 1.0 release 32.  ;0)

Sounds like your browser is caching previous data downloaded from the site, and reusing it to make loading the page quicker. I don't use firefox, but check the options to see if there is a "Cache" option, and turn it off to reload a fresh page everytime. I think he means he's using a beta version of firefox, an unreleased and buggy "next" version of the browser.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...