Centric rotors

Hey,I'm ready to order some Centric rotors for the 1990 Comanche.Anyone have a part # ? Is there a specific one? It's not 4wd,does that make a difference?They have the premium on Amazon is that what I want? Also going to order Black magic pads is that the way to go. I'm ready, just waiting on some guidance. Thanks

The 2wd's do not use the same rotors. Where the 4x4's used a unit bearing the 2wd's used a classic two roller bearing on a spindle set up.

I think that changed in later years I just don't remember when.

edit..I don't think it was in 1990 so you are correct.

It changed after the MJ years as they used roller bearings the entire run. I do not recall off of the top of my head when the 2wd XJ's went to a unit bearing. 

1992, after Feb 10, 1992 build date. For the OP, you need p/n 53002928 for the one piece rotor/hub. I don't know about the Centrix junk.

Centric rotors + Black Magic pads are apparently a common combination with XJ owners with good results. The small amount of Centric stuff I've used has been acceptable quality wise. I've heard to stick to the premium line, though.

Centric rotors + Black Magic pads are apparently a common combination with XJ owners with good results. The small amount of Centric stuff I've used has been acceptable quality wise. I've heard to stick to the premium line, though.

Thanks, I've read all good stuff about Centrix apparently others don't feel that way.