Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited - $3500 Obo - Central Fl

Zenobian_84

Unfortunately, I have to part with my 5.9 Grand Cherokee. Due to some unforeseen circumstances in regards to my school costs, I have to get this thing a new home. :( I hate to see it go, but my career comes first before anything else. Would consider trading for an XJ in decent mechanical shape + $$$. I'm open to any and all offers though, so don't hesitate to ask :cheers:

You can view the ad here:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4574103814.html

Here's a video showcasing the truck in it's entirety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mm-wN5r7So

A few snippets of information:

00N0N_1T8Jw7FgASZ_600x450.jpg00909_1YyD1DT7aX3_600x450.jpg

00g0g_b0ceUVnPRU5_600x450.jpg00R0R_d3WWOtGUkx5_600x450.jpg

Pros: 
- Completely stock, factory specs; no lift kit, or anything of the sort.
- Great running shape, mechanically and cosmetically for the most part.
- Interior is in flawless shape except for a few blemishes on either carpeting or driver's seat (small rip, less than an 1/2" long).
- Has been meticulously maintained and serviced (by myself) since purchase in January of 2014; I have over 4 years of experience servicing Jeeps, both AMC and Chrysler badged.

* * I have replaced / done the following services myself since purchasing: CV (constant velocity) axles (driver and passenger on the front axle), 4 new shocks, full tune-up, new battery, radiator flush, 4WD system serviced (front and rear diff with new gaskets), oxygen sensor (manifold downpipe), new struts for the rear hatch glass.

* * This truck will also come with a number of parts I have either purchased and haven't installed yet, or parts I have purchased and decided to hold onto until they are needed to be replaced.

Cons: 
- There are peeling clear coat / paint spots in several places on the truck, with the worst being on the roof, and on the passenger front quarter panel.
- Small interior issues with radio and sunroof (see video for details)
- There is a small indentation next to the driver's side taillight where the previous owner had either hit some object or something else. 
- Some small surface rust spots on the roof near the hatch, and below the driver and front passenger door.
- Crack in windshield.
- 1 ABS sensor has gone bad, and I don't have the proper tools to diagnose the system to find out which one specifically needs to be replaced; does not affect how the truck drives and stops in the least bit though.

I DD a 5.9L. I am in LOVE with the thing.

Great vehicle for DD or anything really.

Yes; they are one of the best vehicles I have ever gotten to drive. I really wish I could keep mine though. It's got a certain charm to it that you can't find in the other ZJ's of the time. :yes:

Very nice Niner specimen.  I really miss mine, too.  It was one of the most comfortable and fun DD's I've ever driven.  

In hindsight, I probably should have sold my XJ rather than the Niner...whoops...

Good luck with the sale! 

Archived