Jeep Technical Photos

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cruiser have u done a manual to auto swap? If so can I run it without the auto wiring harness and how? Thanks for your help

I've sold people the stuff to do the swap. You need the TCU and it's harness to make it work. 

No big deal. 

• 5 months later...

I have never seen or used  flush line   but  I like the idea    I am going to try it   I can not get air out   this has been the hardist jeep to get air out I have tried all most everything  .someone asked when does it get hot   just running in drive way   go right to red.all hose are hot,heat from heater,also mite try coolant cap from napa    but I will keep posting    note I have 5  cars,two bikes and I having nothing I can drive  I will just wait for the bus   dwa     thanks

you already may have a 'dry crack'. 

Meaning not cracked into a water jacket. but still over heats.

Do you have bubbles that seem not to stop coming out of open radiator cap hole? (when you look into where the cap goes)

The compression will find any cracks.

If the upper rad hose get's rock hard and hose clamps look like they are straining to hold on (rubber is severely bulged near clamps)

the system could be over pressurized from that.

Also, pull a your plugs to see if a couple are VERY clean, might indicate that they are getting steam cleaned compared to other spark plugs.

(steam coming from coolant leak into combustion chamber)  

And sometimes a retarded ignition will cause overheating.

Hope my lil .02 can help.

Errol