Sliding Rear Window

I have a 4 piece, it ok but I think I'd prefer a 3 piece. With the 4 piece (or at least mine) sometimes it binds so when I was driving it was kind of a pain to open\close it. When your stopped tough open\closing it isn't to bad, and with that I feel like a 3 piece is better.

But that's just my experience with it, others may say different.

I have a 4 piece, it ok but I think I'd prefer a 3 piece. With the 4 piece (or at least mine) sometimes it binds so when I was driving it was kind of a pain to open\close it. When your stopped tough open\closing it isn't to bad, and with that I feel like a 3 piece is better.

But that's just my experience with it, others may say different.

I'll agree to what you say. I have a 4 piece, it can be a little tricky to open and close, but its the only option I had.

I do not believe the MJ ever came with the 4 piece. 

The only place to find a 3 pc. is off another MJ (May it Rest In Pieces.) 

There are aftermarket 4 pc available from TeamCherokee.  (Search for complaints about TC before making purchases.) 

There was a thread on CC about the topic.  IIRC, the Ford Ranger from the same time period as the MJ may fit.  BUT the MJ rear is arched whereas the Ranger is straight.

(Edit)

I've got a 3 piece slider in mine and from what I've seen alot of us with slider windows have the plastic locking clips break off. Is there anywhere to order them or is it one of those things you have to find in the JY or possibly the HELP section of the part store?