Interest In A Colorado Trail Run

dscowell

One thing I should add because we had the problem in the past, there are 3 water crossings that have been a little deep in the past, but I still make it through with my two wheel drive. I will have a couple cans to be safe, but I would advise having some wd-40 with you. Last year my roommate's distributor got water logged. It took two days to figure it out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to lead you all into Colorado's real Mountains, the San Juans.  I am very qualified as I have been giving 4x4 tours from Ouray and Telluride for over 27 years and I just got my new (to me) Comanche and would love to put it to use!  Check out my Blog if you want to see my credentials ;-)  www.alpineparadise.com .

- USAFAGrumpy Sept is actually a great time of year in the mountains, most of the crowds are gone and Winter has not set in yet!-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to lead you all into Colorado's real Mountains, the San Juans.  I am very qualified as I have been giving 4x4 tours from Ouray and Telluride for over 27 years and I just got my new (to me) Comanche and would love to put it to use!  Check out my Blog if you want to see my credentials ;-)  www.alpineparadise.com .

- USAFAGrumpy Sept is actually a great time of year in the mountains, most of the crowds are gone and Winter has not set in yet!-

Great thanks for the advice!

Just checking in with everyone to see who all is coming up memorial day weekend at 7 mile

Unfortunately my truck is still in NC. Starting in July I'll be down to go!! 

• 3 weeks later...