Extended Cab Comanche

92tanMJ

I agree with Rob, if the bed gap wasnt there or moved back or something. But I also don't like how the black vent piece and the rear window are. I think he should have ditched the black peice and made the window bigger.

Also I wonder how MJ's there are internationally..

The only thing I don't like it the bed gap. Had they just made a new one behind the extended cab, it would have been perfect.

Rob

or maybe if they blended it all together. :yes:   but as it is, I find it hideous.  and I generally like everything MJ.  It...it just looks like they stopped halfway through the project. :dunno:

1174759_318620231615807_798881515_n.jpg

Could someone translate the translation? It looks like there has to be some dead space between where the front of the bed was and where it is now. If I were to try this, I'd chop the front of the bed, extend the whole cab and have a break between cab and bed. But, I wouldn't do it!

Gonna be some wrinkled up sheet metal as soon as he gets into a little flex situation.

I went looking for a photo of a behind the cab fiberglass storage area that I seen once in the back of a fullsize truck back maybe 7-10 years ago. This truck reminds me 100% of that storage only area tied in to the cab and molded in.  I know this might be worthless without that picture but I would hope someone else has seen something the same as what I am saying. 

You know what bugs me the most, or equally to the mix of the bed gap/no gap area. The vent behind window should have been removed or located behind the extended cab window. It just looks so wrong in between the windows.

Like this but I'm not a fan of the 2dr doors on it

You know what bugs me the most, or equally to the mix of the bed gap/no gap area. The vent behind window should have been removed or located behind the extended cab window. It just looks so wrong in between the windows.

Like this but I'm not a fan of the 2dr doors on it

That blue one is sweet! It's the 1st one that I have seen that looked right and the longer doors make the cab look more proportional.

I think the best platform for an extended cab build would be a long bed. That way when you bob the front of the bed it is still acutally useable.  My question is how in the hell would you recreate the body lines and the curve at the bottom?   :hmm:

I feel like you'd have to some how put a short bed on it and just expand the cab apart if that makes sense :dunno: