Extended Cab Comanche

92tanMJ

Um............ that ain't good.  Building ONTO the bed?????  We all know our MJ's don't flex much between bed and cab........ but there IS some movement.  That truck is one pot-hole or speed bump away from a whole lot of cracked body filler and ruined paint.

Massively bad idea.

Looks neat. Wondering if he left the bed mounting alone or did any modifying to it. The XJ shows that there can be a successful one piece body, frame but stiffness is designed in from the start. I think it just boils down as to how he joined them.

what the.....   :hmm:

so the bed is now partially connected? looks like its well done, but i wouldve done it differently

I agree.  I like the idea of it, but I would have moved the bed back or bobbed the front of the bed and extended the cab back.  Neat idea, unfavorable execution...

Yeah... that looks very sketchy from a durability point of view. Shame that it'll probably end up snapped in half eventually, because someone put a lot of work into that. Good idea, terrible execution. An extended cab MJ done in the normal way is something I'd love to see.

looks suspicious photoshop-esque to me.   I see lots of very careful cropping of the photos so we don't see too much.  and look at how wide the drivers side B-pillar is compared to the pass side in this shot.

Image Not Found

As much as I agree with that the bed looks jank and could be photoshopped. Looking at the glass, more importantly through the glass..it doesnt look photoshopped to me. I honestly don't think some dude from Greece is going to going to spend all of that time photoshoping those windows just to trick and impress a bunch of people in a different country on a facebook group. lol

On a second thought, some of these pictures do look pretty sketchy. On the outside shot where you can see the whole truck, look at the joint between the original cab and the bed. It doesn't reflect any light like the 'paint' around it. I'm saying this is at least partly photoshopped. You'd have to be insane to actually build a vehicle like that. The upper cab chrome trim isn't straight either. Looks like a clone stamp job from that angle. Very clean '97 conversion, though.

This is the response from the Greek owner:

"Sorry but my English is not well read reviews In their page I esteiles through translation google.to Car's bought is not it fotoshop SOMEONE said for the rear lights car were reconstructed taillights saw no k placed conversions from smart I love the American automobiles for such PARTS CARS in GREECE hardly found did not go to the page for anyone else BECAUSE THAN yOU show my own comanche in GREECE shalt k OTHER photo to your proof that it is not photoshop ESL me just what you WANT to see to only problem I have with the stroller is that you can not upload more than 800 kila.oso for the interior is ALL converting old Levi's GEARBOX was on the steering column to change and came under TRANSMISSION was added Another dashboard airbags if you still BELIEVE that I am WRONG ESL administrators to remove me from the site if K car is real if k kapios come to Cairns beer GREECE GREEK Cypriot meze to see the car live n."

"As for the dichromate between door and the rest of the car is why they changed t doors after repair in the lathe HINGES t have missed the red color with the PEARL"

Rob

see, that's all we needed.  more angles. :D  and now I can see that this is a real and tangible abomination to the Jeep gods. :yes:

What I was just thinking...Have they never seen an extended cab truck before? The way they joined it is just ugly as sin. I've seen better looking 1 eyed, 12 toed inbred kids!