Jeep Wheel Specifications

WOW! Thanks, I have been beating my head trying decide on some nice Rubicon take-offs but, uncertain about what I was getting into.  CL doesn't have a "try and buy" policy and Momma gets really testy when my estimates double in price. This really helps.

The chart has some inaccuracies and omissions.

The second from the bottom line lists Wrangler JK 80-06. This should say Wrangler YJ, TJ 86-06.

Liberty KJ reads 02-up. This should read 02-07. Don't now about 17 or 18, never seen them, but the 16" rims are 16x7.

Need to add a line for Liberty KK 08-up which uses the 5 on 5 bolt pattern, unlike the earlier ones.

XJ and Comanche list only 15x6 wheels, but 15x7 was just as common from the factory.

00 and 01 XJs supposedly even came with optional 16x7 rims (rare, never personally seen).

Some specific packages including possibly 98 Unlimited or maybe even all 98 ZJ Grand Cherokees came with 16x7 rims.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sir who?  :yes:   He must have moved on to bigger and better things - hasn't been here for awhile.

It's tough to research and pick up every variance in Jeep factory wheels. This chart was for general guidance in MJ wheel selection throughout the majority of the various Jeep models - it was not meant to include every possible wheel exception. If someone wants to do this, I'll PM the existing MSWord table to them and they can have at it. I'd appreciate it. 

Won't make any changes to the chart w/o some proof. "Pretty sure" or "I think" don't work. If you PM me some kind of proof, I'll happily make the changes.  :thumbsup:

I stand corrected and lncommando is right. The brake rotor part number did change between the KJ and KK, but stacking them on top of each other (I work at Autozone, so easy access to parts) they definitely do have the same wheel bolt pattern. So the KK Liberty is still 5 on 4.5".

XJ Icon wheels are 16"

Don, maybe you and Sir Sam need to collaborate?

http://colorado4wheel.com/images/jeepwheels/xjwheels.html

Rob

i provided KJ wheel pics for his guide.

The chart is fine except for the KK Liberty thing. That and you can can combine the Patriot and Compass under the MK platform. Both had the same wheel choices with base wheels being 16" and optional wheels at 17" & 18".