Oh. My. God.

Automan2164

Just found this whilst trolling my local CL for MJ's, and this one is just too good to sit hidden in the classifieds... This thing needs to be discussed.

http://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/3890148079.html

v6cfg-3890148079@sale.craigslist.org [?]flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-06-23, 3:39PM CDT

1987 Customized Jeep Comanche - Must see! - $6999 (Mapleton)
+-
Powered by LeafletTerms
3Ef3sa3H55r75Jb5M4d6nfc24ff5f967a116f.jp

Hand built custom Jeep Comanche. Top chopped 5 1/2 inches. 383 Chevrolet fast burn engine. 450 H.P. 700R4 transmission with over drive. Heavy duty suspension. Rear pan hard bar. Car is extremely fast and light weight.

Definitely a head turner and one of a kind.
Call (309) 3six0- 7six0nine

Please do not text

Discuss.

Rob

i remember it too, i think.   the post on cc ( wish i could remember who) said something like, : this is one of the few times that the bushwackers are the least ugly thing on a vehicle.  i lol'd.     

I have so many comments about this "custom" rig. The seats crack me up, almost as much as the "roll bar padding" that is empty, so it looks like it has a cage....

I really didn't feel like barfing in my mouth tonight, but oh well...

I have so many comments about this "custom" rig. The seats crack me up, almost as much as the "roll bar padding" that is empty, so it looks like it has a cage....

Are you sure that is roll bar padding, and not just part of a pool noodle?

Are you sure that is roll bar padding, and not just part of a pool noodle?

Marcel, re-read what he wrote.

Rob

So um... yea. The only thing I see good about that thing is the corner lights and maybe the bushwackers if they aren't hacked up (kind of hard to tell). The rest, well it pains me to say it but, the rest should be crushed with a proper sending off by real MJ owners gathered around in mourning.

And he thinks it's worth 7k... Unless he is asking 7k to take that trash off there and fix the damage he did.