Tailgate Handle

Hey guys, I'm looking at purchasing a new tailgate handle (mine is rusted inside out). I'm just wondering what handles would fit on a 88 comanche? Has anyone had any experience putting on an S-10 or Ranger handle? Thanks guys! :Canadaflag:

A '83 thru '93 S10 tail gate handle will not interchange with '86-'89 MJ. Those are the only years I have so can't speak for the others. The mounting and the linkage is different. They could probably be made to fit by swapping everything.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Hornbrod :cheers: it wasn't that hard to make, just made a cardboard copy first then went to town with a cutoff wheel and my drill press. Took longer to take the old rusted one off then to make the new one :thumbsup: Id be willing to make another one :wrench:

• 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Welcome to the club Phil. There is a wanted and a for sale section on this forum. They open up after 10 posts. Start yourself a build thread with photos and I'm sure someone can help you out. I know of one or two near seattle i can send you a link after the posts. 

Again welcome

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...