The Story Of " Walker!" Creation Of A Custom Eliminator.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha i believe it.....but very unlikely to happen on this Truck ;)

Anyway I'm proud to announce for the 2nd time in just as many shows I came home with a Trophy! :D I captured 2nd place in the Cherokee/Comanche Stock class at the All Breeds Jeep Show in York, PA this weekend, this is the largest Jeep show in the northeast! needless to say I'm THRILLED! :jump:

315321_10151056886904834_748490692_n.jpg

427379_10151055979724834_40308813_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Put a few miles on the truck this weekend. I have a few minor plans for this truck when it goes into the garage for the winter, ill keep yall updated. Its been a blast all summer with this truck and with "show" season over I can only wait till next spring! :cheers:

I havent the slightest clue, It was either ordered like that from the factory (who knows, lol) or swapped at some point. Its just as clean as the rest of the interior and the previous owner(s) didnt seem like they were into modifying anything so I'm leaning towards a factory optioned part....but I have wondered that as well. :hmm:

Thanks again for the compliments :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

For Sure! this baby doesnt leave the garage unless the weathers nice and the roads are clean :)

Do you plan on being at the York, PA Jeep show next year? Hopefully I get a chance to see Walker when I am up there. :D

• 5 weeks later...

I unofficially kicked off my Winter Jeep projects this evening.

Started simple installing a new cap/rotor and wires on this truck, Plugs were put in less than 2k miles ago.

On the list of things to come.

Valve Cover Gasket

Paint up valve cover

New Injectors

4 new shocks

Spidertraxx rear spacers

Keep checking back! :thumbsup:

Spent a few hours in the garage messin with a few things.

Decided to ditch the likely stock, ugly and worn out shocks with a nicer pair from Rock Auto.

Cody hung out all afternoon as well, 13 years old and still loves going to the garage with me :)

I'm nit picking away at this truck fairly quickly, but still have some projects left to go though before she comes out again next year ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally decided to swap out the worn parking brake assembly, I got the old 1 out figured id compare.

While i was under the dash I found this nice little bundle of wire, This was very likely the culprit to the electrical issues this truck was plagued with shortly after i took possestion, I'm glad it never escalated into anything worse, and I'm very glad i found this and was able to take care of it this evening.

As mentioned before, there is a suprise coming for this truck....It should be ready to ship Saturday and hopefully be available for me to share with you guys sometime next week... :)